Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SNAKE

omg... it has been so long since my last nightmare!!
this time round, i dream of me bitten by a yellow-bellied black snake!!! WTF WTF WTF!!!

According to dream interpretation by Dream Moods (2009), to see a snake or be bitten by one in dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening me. The dream may be alerting me to something in my waking life that i am not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If i am to afraid of the snake, then it signifies my fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around me who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

So some might be asking, is the interpretation accurate? And i would definitely answer yes for this time round. Its so near to Sept 1, yet, i still don have any idea what to do for my internship. kinda nervous now, but guess wat, i am still lazying around. haiz.

As for the closing for today, let me show you a picture of snake!! omfg!! i hate snake!!! not even a cute one!!!!!

2 comments:

nana- said...

u're leaving us ady...
no more snake for u... =(

MEI said...

sobsob.. afraid not.. snake can be anywhere it wanna be.. wu wu wu..