Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Restaurant Saba' Cyberjaya

After handing in my 10 marks deducted report, Mei happily drive all the way to Cyberjaya to look for Shyen. Its a tiring journey, but thinking about him just driving me crazy: X

Being very spontaneous, I decided to dine in Restaurant Saba'. This wasn’t my first time, but what make it so special simply because I had my camera with me!! So the yummy apology started here...........

SABA' RESTAURANT
4800 SUITE, 0-2 GROUND FLOOR
BLOCK A1, JALAN PERDANA
CBD PERDANA CYBERJAYA
TEL: 03-83202544


Restaurant Saba' claimed to serve original Arabian food. I have no say on this, but one thing to be sure is that, they served super delicious food!!! YES!! SUPER WORTH EATING ARABIAN FOOD!!!

We reached there around 12.30 noon, and that place is already crowded with people.This time round, we ordered sandwiches instead of their famous rice
- Lamb Tikka Rice @ RM15.

For my drink, I am introduced to this Barbican @ RM3. It is an important non-alcoholic malt beverage, which you can choose from a variety of flavor - apple, lemon, raspberry, peach, or regular one. As compared to Bavaria (another important non-alcoholic malt beverage) that I used to order, I feel that the taste of Barbican is lighter and less gassy. Me like!!!



And Shyen ordered this Hummus (appetizer) @ RM5 for me to try out. This appetizer is a bit creamy and sour - as they blend all the ingredients together ( chickpeas drained + yogurt + tahini + garlic + lemon juice + salt + pepper), and garnish with olive oil & summak spice. And it is to eat with the Arabian bread. However, the taste is just toooo x-describable, and me DON LIKE.



As for my sandwich, I choosed Chicken Shawarma. The outer layer of this Arabian bread is a bit crispy, while the inner layer is a bit soft. It is something like naan, but the version with stronger flavor. As for the filling, it composed of marinated + roasted chicken slices, with some spices and french fries. Seriously, its finger licking good! MUST TRY!!



As for Shyen's Chicken Kebab Sandwich, its the same thing like mine, except the chicken slices are replaced by chicken kebab. Not bad too, but I still very very very much like mine. Chicken Shawarma Sandwich ROCKZZ!!!



And here's the tag to present on payment. Its nothing special except for the spelling of 'Restuarant'!! hahahahhaha... Mei being so evil.



So if you happen to crave for arabian food, Restaurant Saba' would definitely be your best choice!! although the food is abit expensive, with bad customer service, mamak-like environment, and bad food presentation, BUT, the food they served are indeed very delicious!!! yum yummm

0 comments: